In this article, I will be sharing a baked potatoes recipe for dinner. Everyone wants a delicious and flavorful dinner after a long hectic day and it could be a challenging task.
Dinner is an important meal of the day just like breakfast. However, several people skip dinners altogether to avoid overeating.
If someone is one a low carb, low fat, or cholesterol diet, he/ she may be skipping dinner most days of the week. Dinner is the only meal when someone finds a few minutes to eat properly.
Due to the dense schedule of work, you often have less time to eat breakfast in the morning and the same goes for lunch. However, healthy dinner changes your life at an angle of 180 degrees.
Time for Baked Potatoes Preparation:
A perfect baked potato is crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.
Prep: 1 minute
Cook Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Total: 1 hour, 21 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes for Dinner:
Following are the ingredients that are used to make perfect baked potatoes for dinner:
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 pinch black pepper
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Recipe for Baked Potatoes:
Follow the mentioned- below instruction to make easy peasy baked potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Scrub the potatoes
- Pierce the skin with a knife or a fork
- Rub the skin with olive oil
- Then rub the skin with salt
- Put the potatoes in the preheated oven
- Bake for 90 minutes or until the color of potatoes turn to golden brown and potatoes get slightly soft.
- Slice the potatoes into mouth-sized pieces
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the baked potatoes
- Serve immediately
Nutritional Items in Baked Potatoes for Dinner:
- 419.3 calories
- 13 g proteins
- 38 g carbohydrates
- 57 mg of cholesterol
- 1447 mg sodium
To cut down the baking time, microwave the potatoes for 3 to 4 minutes in the microwave before baking.
- For softer skins, wrap the potatoes in foil before baking.