It might of strange sound to your ears adding an avocado, but its ability to sweeten the smoothie will surprise you. When drinking this secret and healthy avocado shake taste just like an actual vanilla milkshake. It’s unbelievable creamy. I may never know how that happens or even possible but I can advise you to try it yourself. This avocado will not consume much of your precious time to prepare the ingredients but only five ingredients in five minutes you’re done with it ready to enjoy. It might become your best go-to smoothie recipe if you give it a try once.
Adding an avocado will make your smoothie cream and unbelievable thickness and most people will never notice the flavor from the avocado. But if you do have super taste buds you might be able to recognize the presence of the avocado in the smoothie though even if the avocado flavor is very slight.
Using a frozen avocado or fresh in this smoothie will both work well but ensure first to peel the avocado. It is good to freeze the milk of your choice in a tray of an ice cube if the blender is high speed instead of refrigerating the milk. Especially with coconut milk that is canned, it’s very good because will taste like an avocado milkshake.
In this smoothie, you can have an addition of another fruit of your choice. You can opt to add fresh or even fresh blueberries or cherries, strawberries, apples, cucumbers, banana, or even pineapple will always go well with some avocado. Be creative enough with it, because you can even make it to an avocado chocolate smoothie. This is by using one spoon powder of cocoa and as well add a sweetener to lower the cocoa bitterness. Be the hero with these smoothies, make an avocado protein shake. You can do that by blending from your favorite protein powder scoop.
HOW TO MAKE AVOCADO SMOOTHIE
- Large avocado (half of large)
- Cold milk (one and a half)
- Pure vanilla extract (one tablespoon)
- Pure maple (sweetener of your choice, 2 tablespoons)
- Salt (an eighth)
- Protein powder (optional)
- First and foremost is to peel the avocado and discard the pit.
- In a high-speed blender, blend your ingredients together until they are completely smooth.
- For a super thick as well as an ice cream shake. Be free to add little ice cubes of coconut milk. Wondering how to make ice cubes of a coconut? Take canned coconut milk and freeze in the ice cube tray. If you add regular ice cubes will succeed in diluting the flavor of the smoothie. So what am trying to drive home is don’t use regular ice cubes.
- Serve as it is, cold. You can cover the leftovers and refrigerate up to 3 days.