I found this amazing and really sweet to enjoy cooking for family and friends. Chicken recipe and broccoli mix is a dish of chicken that is classic that sautéed fresh broccoli that is freshly coated with a savory sauce. You can have this delicious dinner ready for only thirty minutes. Nothing good like being in your house and have this recipe for the easy and quick cook when you have limited time. This recipe definitely fits the position. This recipe tastes similar to order from the Chinese restaurant but considers it cheaper when you make one for yourself. Are you ready to make it a reality and cook one for ourselves? Let’s go!
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN BROCCOLI RECIPE
- One pound skinless and boneless chicken breast (in pieces form)
- One tablespoon as well as one teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- two cups of broccoli (small florets)
- one cup of mushrooms (sliced and very optional)
- two teaspoon garlic (minced)
- a cup of oyster sauce (a quarter)
- chicken broth low sodium (a quarter cup is enough)
- one teaspoon
- soy sauce
- toasted sesame oil (two teaspoons)
- corn-starch (one teaspoon)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- You are going to heat our oil (1 teaspoon) in a large pan for frying on medium heat. We add broccoli as well as mushrooms cooking for around four minutes or until you see vegetables tender.
- We add ginger as well as garlic to our pan as well as cook for approximately 30 seconds or more.
- In our next step is to remove the veggies from our pan and cover them well on a plate.
- We wipe our pan utilizing our paper towel turning the heat up to high. Let’s add our remaining oil.
- We season our chicken pieces with salt as well as pepper adding them in a single layer to a pan. We keep cooking for around 3 to 4 minutes turning every side to side until golden.
- Back to the pan we add back the vegetables and cook them for two minutes.
- We take our bowl and together whisk the sauce of oyster, the chicken broth, the sugar, oil of sesame as well as soy sauce. We mix our corn-starch with a tablespoon of cold water in a small bowl.
- Our sauce mixture of we pours over our chicken as well as vegetables. You cook for thirty seconds. We add our corn-starch to allow it to boil. We cook for one minute.
- That’s great let’s serve immediately with rice if desired.