Undoubtedly, The way I cook chicken parmesan pasta is different in the way that of restaurants that I add less sauce and make the crust crispier. Obviously, I usually made this recipe when someone special is coming and I want to welcome them with something undoubtedly super delicious and also crunchy in taste. Moreover, It doesn’t take much time as well because the major work is baking them out and then definitely it is ready to set on the table then.
So, watch your clock and it should be noted the time.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Additional time: 15 minutes
Total Time:1 hour
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA
Take 4 skinless and boneless chicken breast
• Take 1 pinch of salt and freshly minced black pepper to
• Take 2 large-sized eggs
• Take 1 cup of bread crumbs, as much as you want
• ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons of flour, as more as you want
• 1 cup olive oil
• ½ cup readied tomato sauce
• ¼ cup fresh mozzarella, chop into minor cubes
• ¼ cup minced fresh basil
• ½ cup mashed provolone cheese
• ¼ cup mashed Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
RECIPE CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA
• First and the foremost, preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
• Take freezer bags and put the chicken breasts in between these bags. Additionally, sprinkle the salt and pepper over the chicken.
• Take a bowl and swirl the eggs in them.
• Take another bowl, combine parmesan cheese along with bread crumbs. Keep it sit obviously.
• Take flour in a strainer and also drizzle it over the chicken breasts. So, spray it in a way so the flour cloaks both sides of chicken breasts.
• Unquestionably, take the chicken breasts and circle it in the flour and then dip them in the egg mixture. Now add bread crumbs in a way so clearly both sides of the chicken are completely covered in crumbs. Do this
process with each breast. Keep these chicken for 15 minutes at room temperature.
• Last but not the least, take a skillet and add olive oil. Once it gets warmed, in addition, add the chicken in the skillet and heat them off in a way each side of the chicken gets golden brown.
• Take a baking dish and additionally place chicken in it. With the help of tomato juice, top these chicken breasts. Finally, place the cheese; mozzarella, fresh basil, and provolone cheese over each layer of the chicken. Also, drizzle parmesan cheese and spray olive oil over it.
• Finally, for straight 15-20 minutes, absolutely put this in the oven until the cheese is being melted and the breasts turn into the golden brown shade.
• The chicken parmesan recipe is ready. Enjoy it with your family.
470.8 calories; protein 42.1g 84% DV; carbohydrates 24.8g 8% DV; fat 24.9g 38% DV; cholesterol 186.7mg 62% DV; sodium 840.3mg 34% DV.
Furthermore, we must use the extraordinary quality of the tomato sauce. So, it would taste fresh and yummier. If you use mozzarella cheese too in cubes relatively than shredding off, it would be greater. Besides, herbs can be used as a substitute in chicken parmesan recipe.
Enjoy it. Bon appetite.