In just five minutes you can bake your fudgy choco lava cake only with six ingredients. It is a very easy dessert recipe that will leave you impressed. In today’s recipe, we are going to make this lava cake all by ourselves. It is completely and truly magical and I love eating these chocolate lava cakes and that is why I have decided to share with you this love. Let’s dive into our kitchen and bake one for ourselves. It’s going to be fun I tell you.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHOCO LAVA CAKE
170g of semi-sweet chocolate (high quality)
Half cup butter (unsalted)
- a quarter cup of flour (all-purpose)
- half cup of
- sugar (confectioners’)
- an eighth teaspoon salt
- two large eggs
- two egg yolks (large)
- Option for topping:
- ice scream,
- chocolate syrup
- First and foremost we spray 4 six ounces ramekin with non-stick spray for cooking dusting with cocoa and should be cocoa powder. This will ensure the cake ease of getting rid of the ramekins as you invert onto a plate. You can also spray half of a 12-count pan muffin as well as cocoa powder. The recipe will yield for 6 cakes If you are baking in a muffin pan,.
- our oven we preheat up to 425 degrees
- We chop our chocolate and place our butter into a bowl that is medium and heat-proof and then we add chocolate that we chopped on top. We allow for 10 seconds in the microwave increments, stirring until you see it smooth then set it aside.
- Next of our step, we are going to whisk our flour the confectioners’ sugar as well as the salt together in a small bowl. The same, we whisk in another bowl our egg yolk until it combines. In our bowl of chocolate, we pour the flour mixture and eggs and slowly stir all of them together using a spatula made of rubber. If there you find lumps, Utilize your whisk to completely rid them gently. In this time the butter will seem to be thick.
- Into each prepared ramekin or muffin cup spoon, the chocolate batters evenly.
- On the baking sheet place the ramekin and allow it to bake for around 12 to 14 minutes until you notice the sides seem solid as well as firm. The cake will appear soft at the top.
- Give it time to cool before you can cover each with a plate that is inverted and turn over. Make use of the mitt of an oven. This is because the ramekin is extremely hot. The cake should detach at ease from the used ramekin. You can also make use of the spoon to detach the cake from the pan placing each other on a plate upside down.
- Add some of your toppings and serve to enjoy.