Cooking my chocolate mug brownie in a mug today was the best experience ever than before. My craving has been always something sweet. And for those days that I feel like having something fudgy and comforting, I turn into this brownie in a mug recipe immediately. This is pretty unbelievable easy and simple to prepare. I can prepare this in 5 minutes only.
Chocolate Mug Brownie lovers are many, whether brownie for chewing or gooey fudgy lover, it doesn’t matter but after all, we all love the same brownie. In making our brownie today, you might notice the crumb is much looser than the normal typical brownie. This means you won’t be able to take the brownie out of the mug in one piece. It requires to be eaten with a spoon in the mug.
I never used the eggs in this recipe that is the reason to why our crumb is so loose. The egg would have acted as an agent of binding. I tend to think it’s too much of a hassle to try to use the egg to make this mug brownie. So it is better to eliminate the egg.
Eating this cake warm after a few minutes of its baking. The available fudgy texture of this super awesome brownie helps hold the crumbs together. The brownie loses some of its fudginess once it cools and looser it becomes the crumbs. This brownie is so rich as well as fudgy, the serving size will be small as your typical brownie slice. In an 8oz mug, the recipe will rise to 2/3 only.
For my recipe, I added chocolate that is chopped to the batter and on top so that there are melted chocolate pieces mixed in. you can opt to use the chocolate chips through melt they will not. My reason for using chopped chocolate
INGREDIENTS FOR CHOCOLATE MUG BROWNIE
- Two and a half tablespoon ditch process powder cocoa
- One and a half tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Two tablespoons granulated white sugar
- Two tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- One and a half tablespoon chopped dark chocolate
- Add cocoa, flour, and sugar in an 8oz microwave-safe mug. Whisk them together with a whisk.
- Add water and oil at the same time. Whisk until the batter becomes smooth, ensuring not to break up any cocoa or flour lumps.
- Add chocolate to the mug. Half of it, and stir briefly into the batter. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate on top of the batter.
- Cook for about 40 minutes with full power. You may need to adjust on power or time depending on which wattage you are using. The top of our baking brownie should no longer be wet but probably moist.
- Allow the brownie to coal and then enjoy it while warm.
That is a simple recipe for baking mug brownie. You may need to try baking brownie using different ingredients rather than using the one provided in this article, be creative with it, and bake for your taste.