There is never a bad time to eat pancakes, whether it’s breakfast time on Shrove Tuesday, lunch, or dinner during the week, or brunch. And if I say for myself, weekends are incomplete without dairy-free pancakes.
No whipping eggs, no multiple dishes, 1 bowl, 5 minutes, and your extra fluffy pancakes are ready!
This easy 5 minutes pancakes recipe will help you to raise your pancakes game to extra height and new light and fluffy level.
You would have made the pancakes for yourself or your kids by trying several recipes, adding whipping egg whites but the pancakes were not as light and fluffy as you wanted. Is it right? Don’t worry! You got here! A quick and easy 5 minutes pancake recipe.
All you need is a large bowl, a few ingredients, 5 minutes, and nothing out of the ordinary. You will have delicious, supper fluffy pancakes just in 5 minutes. Next time, when you will be getting late from your work or your kids or husband will ask you for pancakes, this easy and quick 5 minutes recipe will cover you up!
Baking powder is the secret to get that supper fluffiness and classical raise for your pancakes. You could make this pancake batter from scratch and
the wonder why you haven’t come across this super easy and quick recipe before.
If you prefer to treat your sweet tooth you could always add toppings little or a lot of your own choice.
There is no hard and fast rule for the topping of this east 5 minutes pancake recipe. This recipe is delicious and infinitely customizable.
Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 8 to 10 pancakes
One bowl, 5 minutes, no multiple dishes, nothing out of the ordinary and you get fluffy pancakes!
Ingredients for dairy-free pancakes recipe:
- Following are the ingredients that we will be using for this super-fast, easy 5 minutes pancake recipe:
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ½ tablespoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- Assorted toppings such as maple syrup, melted butter, jams, honey, chocolate syrup, preserves, confectioner sugar
- Cooking spray
Method to Make Pancakes:
- Pre-heat the griddle to 350℃ and spray it with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla until mixed well.
- Sieve the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into the bowl. At first, it will be clumpy but you don’t need to over mix. Just flatten out some of the clumps with a spatula.
- Beat together, until you get a smooth pancake batter.
- By using a ¼ dry measuring cup, pour the prepared batter onto the heated griddle.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread batter into a round shape.
- Give each pancake plenty of space so that they don’t stick
with each other
- Cook on the first side until little bubbles appear on the
surface, then flip and cook for a minute or two on the other
side, until it turns golden brown.
- Stack them up and serve them immediately with your
Ideas For Dairy Free Pancakes Toppings:
As I told you that this super quick easy pancake recipe is indefinitely
customizable. Below are some of the ideas for pancake toppings:
- Chopped Banana, peanuts or almond butter
- Take 1 tablespoon of peanut or almond butter and spread it over one half of the pancake, then take chopped bananas and fold the pancake in half.
- Banana, Walnut or peanuts
- 1 chopped banana
- One tablespoon chopped walnut or peanut
- 01 tablespoon maple syrup
- Berries and White Chocolate
- Add 1 tablespoon of berries and melted white chocolate on the stacked pancakes before serving them.
Creamy toppings for pancakes
If you prefer creamy toppings then you could add yogurt, sour cream, whipped cream, or soft cheese
like cream cheese, or cottage cheese over the pancakes.
Crunchy toppings for pancakes
For some crunchiness in your pancakes, you could add almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pistachios on the
top of the stack.
Savory toppings for pancakes
If you like some savory toppings Then you could add cheese, spinach, smoked salmon, avocadoes, and
tomatoes over your stacked pancakes.
Hope you and your family will love this super- fast and easy 5- minute recipe that will satisfy
your sweet tooth cravings.