Indeed, there is not any specific time for eating easy banana pancakes. It can also be hit in the evening, in the morning also, in the brunches also or with the evening tea. It can also be taken anywhere undoubtedly. Besides, If you ask me, my weekends are definitely felt so incomplete without these pancakes.
Whereas not a lot of headaches, not many utensils needed, it is just that simple and susceptible. Particularly, I assure you this recipe is going to hit your table foremost to a very new level of awesomeness with its fluffy and also full of taste. You might also have been making banana pancakes for ages definitely, but they are not as fluffy as you get them from the bakeries. Well, you are on the right page to get the exact recipe for the restaurants.
For the pancakes, toppings are always different according to
your taste. No rule, I mean no tough rules for its toppings. You
can add whatever you would love to eat in the mornings
So, Watch your clock;
Prep time:5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 people
Yields: 12 pancakes
INGREDIENTS FOR EASY BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE:-
• 1 goblet of all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon white sugar
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 egg, mixed
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 2 medium completely ripped bananas, grated
• Firstly, mix flour, white sugar, salt, and baking powder too.
• Secondly, take a bowl, also bring the eggs, milk, vegetable oil, and bananas too and mix them completely by beating it.
• Thirdly, also Mix the two bowls, add the bowl of flour into the bowl of eggs. The batter will get lumpy furthermore.
• Take a frying pan or sprinkle the griddle on it and heat it. Along with batter also place it on the oil sprinkled griddle. For each pancake, additionally, ¼ cup is also used for each pancake.
• Finally, Cook the pancakes on both sides obviously until they turn into golden brown. To Serve on the table hot pancakes, it would be more delicious undoubtedly.
WHAT ARE THE NUTRITIONAL FACTS OF THE BANANA PANCAKES
193 calories; protein 5g 10% DV; carbohydrates 29.2g 9% DV; fat 6.6g 10% DV; cholesterol 34.3mg 11% DV; sodium 245.9mg 10% DV.
Finally, banana pancakes are ready to serve on the table. Obviously it will blow all the recipes you were trying for ages lastly. This would be the first and foremost pancake recipe which will certainly rock the table and everyone will admire you on the table. The taste of the bananas is also extremely rich differing from which will add more flavor to the pancakes.
Bananas are my all-time favorite without a doubt, either in raw form or being cooked in either of the forms. Put the bananas also in the pancakes are rich in aroma and flavor.
Especially you can serve these pancakes with a cup of coffee and a basket of fruits in the morning. In the dinner, it can be
served as a sweet dish at the end of the dinner too. Particularly It can kill your night cravings of eating something sugary if It can also be kept in the fridge undoubtedly. Nevertheless, it can be eaten at any hour of the day. Enjoy!