This is a super awesome and flavored german curry ketchup recipe that is combined with various other spices and purely wonderful. If you are not introduced to this German ketchup curry by any friend then let me introduce you to it. We are going to make a quick version of German ketchup yummy condiment. Here in Germany, I know everyone has this bottle of ketchup on hand. This is very common having ketchup around here in Germany and it’s usually hela brand. We are going to use this as our ingredient just right here in our kitchen to prepare a very quick German ketchup curry. What else do we need? Do you want to learn how we can make german ketchup with as little as ingredients on our hand? What are you waiting for? Let’s start learning straight away!
INGREDIENTS FOR GERMAN CURRY KETCHUP RECIPE
- One teaspoon of chili powder
- One teaspoon of water
- Two teaspoons of mild honey
- Two teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Four teaspoons of curry powder
- One cup of tomato ketchup
GUIDELINES FOR MAKING GERMAN KETCHUP
- In a bowl put all your ingredients together and mix them up. Put your mixture into the fridge and allow it freeze overnight, if you want more extra heat, replace a half of teaspoon of sweet paprika with a half teaspoon of hot paprika.
Do you like eating pasta or something that we can use ketchup with? This recipe will show you how you can make ketchup that can be used with anything starting with pasta ending with buckwheat. Personally, when I eat rice I use German Ketchup as extra which makes my dinner, breakfast or lunch special.
I am sure for 100% that you and your friends will like it, because of its tastiness and simplicity! What are you waiting for? Show this masterpiece to your friends and family!