How to cook gluten-free white sauce? It is very easy and simple, please follow this recipe!
INGREDIENTS FOR GLUTEN-FREE WHITE SAUCE
- Butter (two tablespoon)
- Gluten-free plain flour (2 tablespoons)
- Pinch salt
- Grated cheese (4 tablespoons)
- Milk (1 cup)
GUIDELINES FOR SAUCE
- In a small saucepan, we are going to mix up the butter, salt, and flour over a low-medium heat. Combine until the mixture turn a wet paste. Constantly stir the mixture.
- In this step, we are going to remove the heat and then add half of the milk. Ensure all the lumps are gone by a constant stirring and then put back on low medium heat. Do not stop to stir.
- After thickening the sauce you will need to add a half cup of milk and then you continue to stir.
- We add the cheese and stir until you have seen it all melt in together with the rest of the sauce. You may need to have more cheese and salt added to your sauce for more flavour.
It’s very simple to have your gluten-free white sauce ready in a few minutes in your home. Have some fun with some sauce and come up with your variations. In your home, you can even make macaroni and cheese simply by adding some cheese that is shredded to your sauce. Ensure to stir the mixture well until the cheese is melted. You can also play around with Colby, Swiss, cheddar, or anything else just to come up with your own unique, classic, and comfort food and the best version of this white sauce.
Another alternative, you can also use sautéed vegetables to give your sauce its flavor and help it with your entrée or use one of the following ingredients.
- Mushrooms single or a mixture of types.
- Sautéed diced onions
- Roasted garlic.
There are plenty of fresh herbs and spices that can also make your sauce have an additional taste. For a lovely and good presentation at the dinner table, these spices can give additional pleasant specks of colors. The following you spices are usable and you can prefer them when preparing your recipe.