I call this classic southern cookie. The Peanut Butter Homemade Moon Pies are marshmallow filled and has a chocolate coat. To have this prepared this is what we actually need.
INGREDIENTS FOR PEANUT BUTTER HOMEMADE MOON PIES
- the graham cracker crumbs 13/4
- ¾ tablespoon of unsalted butter melted
- Cream cheese, at room temperature. (One package)
- confectioners’ sugar(one cup)
- heavy cream that is chilled(1 ½ cup)
- pure vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- marshmallow cream (should be whipped)
- heavy cream that is chilled (one cup)
- confectioners’ sugar (2 tablespoons)
- marshmallows cream (one cup)
- four mini-moons pie (halved crosswise, for garnish)
- One tablespoon grated bittersweet or semisweet chocolate for garnish.
- The first step is to preheat our oven up to 350 degrees. For the crumbs and butter to moisten, in a small bowl toss them together. We press them to the bottom and up the size of 91/2 inch deep pie pan. In about 15 minutes we refrigerate them to firm them even better. Put your cake at the center of the oven and bake for around 10 minutes.
- Beat the cheese cream and the peanut butter as well as confectioners’ sugar under a medium speed in a handheld mixer on a medium bowl. Do until well blended and smooth.
- Beat the cream and the vanilla in another medium bowl under a speed that is high until you see it hold a firm peak. Under a low speed, we should beat into the cream cheese mixture our whipped cream and after that into the crust pour our filling and smoothen the top.
- keep in the fridge for three hours
- And for the topping using the handheld mixer in a large bowl, we beat our cream as well as confectioners’ sugar. This is until the soft peak it holds at a high speed. Add the marshmallow cream as you continue to beat to firm the peaks. Next is to Scoop our into a pastry bag the topping that is fitted with a fluted tip as well as the piping it decoratively over the filling.
- We are going to nestle our moon pies that are halved into the whipped cream as well as sprinkle with the grated chocolate.
- That is it. done