The Keto waffles recipe is soft, fluffy, and crispy on the outside and is only two net carbs each. Today let’s learn how we can make the best homemade keto waffles for only 15 minutes. I am sure you are going to love this at the end. keto waffles can be served as a breakfast with no sugar maple syrup and fruit or savory topped with fried chicken bacon and avocado. They can be prepared ahead of time and frozen so you can pop one in the toaster as required. Here are the ingredients that we need to make the best keto waffles.
I have been using this recipe for over 3 years, and every time when I use it I feel like I am the happiest person in this world because of the fact that not all people know about this recipe!
If you want to impress your friend or your family at breakfast, you should definitely use this recipe. I am more confident to say that you will be praised for it! Likewise my family love this recipe and that’s why I want you to try this. So what are you waiting for? Let’s go and make it!
INGREDIENTS FOR KETO WAFFLES RECIPE
- Four large eggs
- Four oz. cream cheese half-block
- half cup almond flour
- two tablespoon melted butter r coconut oil
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- one tablespoon erythritol (optional)
- one teaspoon baking powder
- Keto maple syrup (optional)
- Into a high-speed blender add all the ingredients and blend until smooth for about one minute.
- Grease and reheat the iron waffle with some cooking spray. you can also use butter. Pour the batter into the waffle iron depending on the iron size.
- Cook until the golden color appears and crispy. Repeat until all the batter is finished.