The recipe that we are about to prepare today is a refreshing and healthy mixer of yogurt and fruit. A mixed berry smoothie recipe is kid-approved and very easy to prepare. It is a great choice for breakfast or even midday. Everyone in my house is super crazy about this berry smoothie. This is what we take every morning including pineapple smoothie and blueberry smoothies.
HOW DO YOU PREPARE MIXED BERRY SMOOTHIE?
Our mixed berry smoothie recipe will simply contain frozen berries, Greek yogurt, banana, the liquid of your choice, vanilla, and sweetener if you would like to. The developed habit has to lead me to have these frozen berries in my freezer. I like making these smoothies with apple juice as it will remove the need of adding any sweetener. On other hand, you can use skim milk or almond milk the coconut milk, or even cranberry.
HOW DO YOU PREPARE MIXED BERRY SMOOTHIE Recipe?
It is simple, easy, and quick to prepare a mixed berry smoothie recipe as long as you have your ingredients ready. If you have some fresh berries are the best for this smoothie as are frozen. The frozen berries will ensure that your smoothie is thicker. It depends on your choice, the texture of drinks, or thicker like milkshake choice. You may include chia seeds which add some health kick to this wonderful berry smoothie recipe. They are rich in omega-three and fiber as well as oxidants. They are much healthy, portable, and much delicious. These are the ingredients.
Ingredients for Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe:
- Apple juice (one cup) you can also use almond milk or any other liquid of your choice.
- Sliced banana (one cup)
- Frozen mixed berries (one and a half)
- Vanilla Greek yogurt (3/4)
- Fresh berries (optional)
Instruction for Mixed Berry Smoothie:
- In the blender place your berries and apple juice as well as yogurt and blend them until they are smooth. If you realize the smoothie is too thick then opt to add a little more liquid of your choice.
- Have a taste of your smoothie and consider adding some Honey. Pour some into glasses and garnish with some fresh and mint springs if desired.
That is how simple and quick to prepare a mixed berry smoothie recipe. You can use different ingredients to come up with an even healthier and delicious smoothie. Have fun making this smoothie and be the hero in your kitchen as you serve your family and friends with this delicious smoothie.