As easy as Nutella hot chocolate to make. This is perfect for those days that are chilly. Should I say this is my obsession? Waking up in the morning and all my craving is hot Nutella. Do I have a problem? NO! The sweetness of this recipe drives me crazy.
It is easy to serve this hot chocolate only with milk and Nutella or opt to add some additional flavors. I prefer to whisk a little with cocoa powder that is unsweetened for even more chocolate flavor. It also tastes better when you add a shot of espresso or a cinnamon sprinkle or a splash of vanilla extract. You have many options you can go with this.
Prepare this recipe and place it on a slow cooker but double the recipe too if you are having a friend’s invitation of the guest. The guest can help themselves from the cooker with this creamy hot chocolate Nutella.
It is simple to prepare this of ours to let’s do it in our kitchen
INGREDIENTS FOR NUTELLA CHOCOLATE:
- two cups of milk
- two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder (this is an option for a stronger chocolate flavor)
- Marshmallows or whipped cream (only for topping)
- 1/3 cup of chocolate hazelnut spread
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NUTELLA CHOCOLATE:
- Without much ado, place all the ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to simmer whiskey until combined.
- Serve as it is.
- It’s that simple to prepare our hot Nutella chocolate. You can also prefer bellow recipe as well
- 2table spoon of Nutella
- 1 cup of any kind of milk
- For the optional toppings you can use whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate syrup, or chocolate shavings.
- Start by heating the milk over a saucepan. Ensure medium heat until steaming but not boiling, occasionally stirring
- The next step is to add Nutella whisking it until dissolved.
- Now you can serve immediately with topping of your choice or plain.
- A pinch of espresso powder is my add recommendation for extra coffee taste.
- You are now ready to cook more in your kitchen have fun making even more Nutella hot chocolate for your family and friends as well.