Considering the flavor combos the peanut butter as well as banana is fan and favorite making. That is the reason why this show-stopping banana-peanut butter recipe will leave craving to make more and more for your breakfast all time of your choice. To keep this recipe simple we are going to have amazing ingredients but you will need to keep perusing more pages to find out how else you can make your banana-peanut butter smoothie even more tasty and yummy for yourself.
I love peanut butter and sandwiches made of banana and I ate them a lot even when I was young, but it came to my flavor when I discovered smoothies. You will love the sweetness of bananas flavor in a mix of peanut butter salty flavor. Falling ahead over the heels will not only be your choice but a push of love for these banana-peanut butter smoothies. Very nice and healthy food after work out or a choice for morning breakfast.
You may be wondering the taste of this glorious, milkshake-like, and thick banana-peanut smoothie? Just like that! But healthier when all the flavors are put together are so much healthier and much better for you.
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA SMOOTHIE. HOW IS IT MADE?
It’s that amazing simple and glorious to make our banana-peanut butter smoothie because all you need is a high-speed blender. Take all your prepared ingredients, throw them into the blender and start blending the mixture until they are smooth.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipes:
Greek yogurt: to all the smoothies that you will love making, this ingredient is a great addition. It contains a flavor that is slightly tangy and high rich in protein. There are varieties of Greek yogurt such as vanilla or plain feel free to use any.
- Bananas: most of the glossary stores sell frozen bananas or make your own back at home for cheap super. (Take 1 banana for our blending)
- Peanut butter: you can use all the peanut butter of your choice but be sure not to use any sort of sweeteners added. Our mine goal here is to have a peanut butter that the flavor shines through. The peanut butter is rich in protein, fiber, and fats that are healthy that keep your satiated feeling on. (Take 2 tablespoon)
- Almond milk: This milk will be used our mixture as a liquid base that makes it even more creamy. It’s low in calories and low in fat. This almond milk is considered nutritious when added to your smoothie as it is compared to the regular milk. (1 teaspoon for our blending)
- You can also and oat as per your choice or any other ingredients like cauliflower or whatever work best for your diets. But as for me I love rolled oats to help bulky up my smoothie so as to have this pretty milkshake-like consistency. Very rich in fiber.(2 teaspoon)
Go ahead make it fun and enjoy building up your health and immunity with banana-peanut butter. Take in the morning for your day get started or after work out or any other time of your choice depending on what works well for your health.
Instructions for Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe:
- Combine almond milk, oat, banana and peanuts in your blender. Blend them until smooth, stop to scrape down the blender if needed. If the need arise to add more requid, add one more teaspoon.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust any flavouring to taste. In case you need a sweetener, you can add honey or one pitted medjool date.