So this is my favorite recipe undoubtedly. And it will turn yours also, I assure you. Definitely, It has a great moist texture, additionally banana gives a feel of butter which is going to melt in your mouth without any doubt. In addition, this is super most crispy bread on the floor indeed. For all these reasons, not only but also it is my go-to recipe for many years. It should be noted that This is my favorite in its way if there are any leftovers of banana, you can also use them in making this bread and enjoy them obviously. I have tried a lot of recipes of these banana bread but this one recipe is super yummy of them all.
Moreover, whoever has tried this recipe, subsided in love with this bread like me. The extra flavor of it is due to the usage of also more bananas in it undoubtedly, at the least 2 cups of mashed bananas. Banana actually adds more flavor in it and more moisture in it which gives the texture of these bread getting melt in our mouths.
First of all, mash the bananas:-
Definitely, You can use a machine to mash them. Take bananas and peel them off and further break them into small pieces from large pieces. Then put these pieces into stand-mixture and then on it to mash all the bananas completely.
Also, another way it mashes bananas with the hand-mixture.
Mix these bananas with them until it is completely mashed.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 55 minutes
• Yield: It Makes one loaf of bread
INGREDIENTS FOR SIMPLE BANANA BREAD
• Take 2 to bananas, trimmed (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups mashed)
• 1/3 cup melted butter, unsalted or salted
• 1 teaspoons baking soda
• Pinch of salt
• 3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if sweeter)
• 1 large egg, beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
HOW TO FREEZE BANANA BREAD
You can freeze these bread bananas before eating them. By this recipe, you can learn how to freeze them also.
• First of all, Bake the bananas and then cool them completely.
• Take aluminum foil and wrap all the slices of bananas in the. Either all in one aluminum foil or pack them individually.
• Take a container and place these bananas being wrapped in aluminum foil in the container.
• Freeze it for 3 to 4 months easily.
• Firstly, Preheat the oven to 350° F
• Secondly, Take a large bowl, also put flour in it, baking soda, and salt in this bowl.
• Thirdly, additionally take one more bowl, take cream and butter and brown sugar, and mix them up. Also, Blend the eggs and bananas which were being mashed and swirl these two completely. On the other hand, take butter in a pan having a loaf.
• Finally, also Bake this bread in the oven for 60-65 minutes. To check it is cooked or not, put the toothpick in it, if it comes out clean, they are cooked without any doubt. Now place these bread in a pan to let them cool.
• So obviously, banana bread is ready to serve.
228.9 calories; protein 3.8g 8% DV; carbohydrates 34.8g 11% DV; fat 8.8g 14% DV; cholesterol 51.3mg 17% DV; sodium 222.9mg 9% DV.