This Starbucks strawberry smoothie is one of the best secrets kept around and loves buying these smoothies at Starbucks which is fun to have it once in a while. And because I always love to enjoy this version of smoothies, I found a way of staying around with it in my house. I came up with a copycat. My copycat version contains some strawberries, banana, vanilla Greek yogurt, and much more.
Typically, Starbucks strawberry smoothie is full of ingredients that are very healthy and whip together in a minute. For a quick pick me up in the morning, I like to pack my fruit and veggies into my smoothie for a quick pick me up in the day. This copycat version of my smoothie saves me some coin and the taste is just like that of the original smoothie taste.
INGREDIENTS FOR SMOOTHIE
- Washed strawberries, remove greens (8 are enough)
- Banana (one)
- Vanilla yogurt or Greek (1 oz.)
- Vanilla protein powder (2 scoops)
- One and a half cups of ice cubes
GUIDELINES FOR STARBUCKS SMOOTHIE
- At this point, the process is just as simple as a smile. What you will need to do is to combine all your ingredients and blend them in a high-speed blender.
- Ensure you have blended until smooth.
There are a lot of smoothies out there on the internet, but Starbucks smoothie is one of the best in my opinion. I have been making it for my breakfast and the best part of it is that you can make it fast and with few ingredients. Few things before considering making the smoothie, you should drink it at breakfast, the reason why is that, for dinner and lunch it is not acceptable to drink. HaHa, what a strange reason, I am joking, drink it whenever you want this is your smoothie. Just enjoy it!