In Hawaii, the tropical smoothie bowl has been ruling for quite some time. If you are not familiar with this yummy bowl then go for one and enjoy the experience. Make your choice of ingredients be considered or make one for yourself if your know-how tells you to. There are various ways to prepare your tropical smoothie bool using different ingredients that will leave your tropical smoothie bursting with flavor.
- Tropical fruits smoothie bowl
- Coconut acai smoothie
- Strawberries & cream smoothie bowl
- Banana, pineapple & peach smoothie bowl
- Avocado & kale smoothie bowl
The above smoothie is the top best tropical smoothie bowls you can easily make and faster if your ingredients are already prepared. Let’s dive into the coconut acai recipe. In a bowl, we all cherish good smoothie made with rich nutrients acai as well as crunchy coconut topping. The yummy acai with a topping of coconut, all morning long will keep you full and joyful. You can choose to add your favorite fruits to the mixture.
WHAT IS ACAI?
You can normally find the acai fruits on palm trees of acai, well known by Brazilians along the Amazon River. The fruits are much deep in purple color and their size is similar to that of grapes. Inside the acai fruit, the hard seed inside, having a thin layer of a fruit that is edible around the seed.
HOW DO I PREPARE TROPICAL SMOOTHIE BOWL?
- one cup ice cold water
- lime juice, two tablespoon
- Coconut granola, coconut which is shredded and unsweetened, chopped nuts, chia seeds, sliced fresh banana, or other tropical fruits of your taste.
- A cup of banana chunks which is frozen
- Two packets of acai berries
- One cup of pineapple frozen
- One and half-frozen mango chunks
GUIDELINES FOR TROPICAL SMOOTHIE BOWL
- In our high-speed blender, we are going blend a mixture of pineapple, mango as well as banana. For about ten seconds under warm water, we run our packets of acai and allow them to thaw for some time cut them add into our blender.
- At adjusted lower speed pour our mixture into cold water and start blending. Slowly and gradually increase the speed until the tractions are gained. Halt the blender and scrape down the sides adding a half cup of water if won’t blend.
- Add two tablespoon juice of a lime to give your mixture a taste and still in our blender, blend them to fully combine.
- Cover with a foil or anything of your choice up to three days or else you can serve elegantly.
That is a very simple recipe you can make for acai coconut smoothie as far as tropical smoothie bowl is concerned. Go ahead make it even creamier. Make more homemade creamy acai bowls they are easy to make and not only delicious but also nutritious.